Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Back to school

Today was the third day of my TEFL course at the Text-and-Talk Academy on Phaholyothin Road in Bangkok.

And here it is

There's eight of us altogether. Emily, Erin and William are from the U.S., Cobus and Yoakim are from South Africa, there's a Frenchman called Philippe and, besides me, only one other Brit called Patrick. We seem to be off to a good start, but we already have our first exam tomorrow morning and it counts towards our final grade. They don't waste any time at T&T. So it's revision time.

That's our classroom and Keith our trainer

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Hey hey James,
I just heard the news (from Ants) that you had made the huge move to Thailand.
I am so thrilled for you and look forward to reading about your adventures.
Much love
Mama Soph x

ZSX said...

Hey James!

Got round to discovering your blog! Great stuff - we are of course missing you in the choir, but it is cool to see what you are up to now. Thailand sounds a blast.

Thought I'd let you know that I'm linking you from the Pinkies (unofficial) blog.

Hsien

ZSX said...

Oh, which is http://inthepinkies.blogspot.com/ by the way!